Typio Accessible Typing Tutor - Online Version - One Year Subscription
Distance Learning Friendly
iOS, Mac, Chromebook, Windows, Android, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Phone.
No installation required—just log in, it’s that easy.
For multiple user options and the Teachers Dashboard for monitoring student progress, please call us.
Typio is a fully accessible typing tutor for children and adults. Typio is equipped with guided instruction through the entire keyboard, customizable practice lessons, individual student record keeping and fun sound effects. A simple and customizable interface creates a distraction-free learning environment for students of all need levels.
Highly-visual and entirely audible, Typio provides complete accessibility without being complicated. Let Typio make teaching easy!
What are the typing modes?
Guides students through 45 lessons, covering the entire keyboard, automatically saving progress, visual and audible settings, and progressing only when students meet the goals you set.
Review the included lessons to increase your score or type custom lessons. Custom lessons are easy to create. Simply type whatever you want or copy and paste text from other sources!
Free Type Mode
Allows students to type freely, without prompting from Typio, yet still shares all the same useful stats of the other modes. Saved reports not only share detailed type statistics, the reports also contain the exact body of text the student typed!
Press any key on the keyboard to hear what it is. It’s also displayed visually along with an on-screen keyboard that lights up as you type!
How about Accessibility?
- Visual highlight of typed letters.
- On-screen keyboard matches your students color settings.
- Choose from a variety of font sizes, from small to large.
- An array of colors for text, backgrounds and accessories.
- Clean, simple and distraction-free user interface.
- Customize speed and pitch of various voices.
- Tons of fun sound effects!
- Audible presentation of typing prompt.
- Audible feedback of key presses.
- Designed to be used entirely without vision.
- Typio is an all-inclusive accessible program. No outside accessibility software is required!
- Great solution for users who have difficulty with more advanced adaptive software.
- Can be used as a teaching tool for understanding basic computer concepts.
How Does Typio Operate?
Easily set each student’s speed and accuracy goals and Typio will do the rest, automatically advancing to the next lesson once the goals are met. Typio even picks up right where the student left off the next time they use the program!
Each student’s individual visual, audible and program settings are automatically loaded each time they start the program. Typio makes it easy to balance multiple students!
Program menus and interface are simple and uniform. All one needs to navigate the menus are up, down, enter and escape!
Digital download of Typio with a single activation license. Download link and activation license will be emailed once checkout is complete.