Custom Computer Systems
Assistive Technology software and hardware can be very complicated. Certain software and hardware will only work on specific computer hardware in order to be optimized to work at their full potential.This can be extremely confusing and intimidating to try to navigate. That's why we will do all that for you.
We will build you the most optimal computer system specific to your AT needs and can offer desktop or laptop systems.
Our goal is to provide you with a system that is completely updated - all you'll need to plug it in and it's ready!
We offer full service configurations. We'll build your PC or MAC, put any Assistive Technology software or hardware on it, make sure everything is updated and working properly before we ship it out so that all you'll need to do is plug it in!
Full Service Computer Consultation and Set-up
- We will help you choose the right computer system or configuration for your specific needs
- We will add and configure any necessary peripherals (printers, scanners, etc) or required add-ons (extra memory, hard drives, graphics cards)
- Make sure the operating system is completely up to date
- Add anti-virus or any other requested tools or apps
- Do a complete scan and maintenance
- Install any purchased Assistive Technology, update software versions and ensure it's working flawlessly
- Provide after-sales support to ensure that you are up and running with your new computer and Assistive Technology so that all you'll need to do is plug it in and start enjoying your new PC or MAC!
Not sure where to start? Call us.
Call us today toll-free at 1-844-795-8324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free computer consultation. Tell us what kind of solution or Assistive Technology you require and we will build it!