Powerlink 4 - US Control Unit
The PowerLink 4 allows switch users to control up to 2 electrical appliances with single switches. Features 6 unique modes of control that allows you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on.
Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. PowerLink will accept any single switch, including our Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches.
POWERLINK 4 FEATURES:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
MODES OF CONTROL:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF