Canute 360 Braille e-Reader
Affordable, practical, and easy-to-use, the Canute 360 is a revolutionary new standalone desktop multi-line Braille e-reader which is compatible with all six-dot Braille codes. With its 9 lines of 40 characters each, the Canute 360 offers a whopping 360 cells of Braille, making it one of the only Braille e-readers that can provide full page coverage.
It's ideal for prose, maths, music, tables or charts. In fact, a Braille library can now be stored on a single USB stick or SD card in BRF or PEF format and read from Canute 360. As well, it fully supports books from the CELA or BookShare Libraries.
- Reads BRF (Braille Ready Files) and PEF (Portable Embosser File)
- 360 cells: nine lines of forty characters of Braille
- Supports all six-dot Braille codes (including music, maths and all languages) and tactile graphics
- Dimensions: 37cm x 19cm x 4cm (14.5" x 7.5" x 1.5"), 2.8KG (6lb)
- 2x USB A; 1x USB A; HDMI out; SD Card slot; 3.55mm audio out
- 3 page navigation buttons
- 9 line select keys
- Contextual help button
Pre-Order this revolutionary new Braille reader today and save $360! Act today, this offer is only in place until Jan 31st, 2020.
Canute 360 will be shipping Q1 2020.