Small, light-weight and very handy for personal and school use! BTec 100 is a reliable embosser for automatic single-sheet feed. A paper tray which is easily mounted on the printer can use paper widths from Letter to Ledger (when vertically inserted). The paper format is automatically detected while being inserted..
The BTec 100 embosses on cut sheets of paper up to 11.5 inches wide. It is the perfect Braille Embosser for creating Braille business cards, invitations, flyers, certificates and more.
Additionally, the user can create and freely define as many ASCII braille tables as desired. Complementary, the BTec 100 is compatible with modern Braille Translators, such as the Duxbury Braille Translator and Braille 2000. BTec 100 drivers works with all the Microsoft Windows OS since Windows 2000.
The BTec 100's standard features include:
• Automatic sheet feed.
• Paper tray for up to 20 sheets.
• Up to 44 cells/line
• Paper width up to 11.5 inches wide.
• Printing speed: 13 CPS
• Paper formats: up to Ledger
• Paper weights: from 90 pounds to 120 pounds.
• 6 or 8 dot Braille.
• Internal modular construction allows easiest servicing
• Button for insert/eject paper
• Automatic paper format detection
• USB and serial port for PC connection
• Comes with power adapter , USB and serial communication cable
• Power consumption approx. 4W standby - 20W in operation
• Size (W*D*H): 16” x 5” x 4,5”
• Weight: 10Lb