SimplyWorks Switch 125 and SimplyWorks Switch 75 are 125mm (5”) and 75mm (3”) diameter wireless assistive switches and may be used with any SimplyWorks receiver.
As part of the ever-growing SimplyWorks range, these switches can be used for an enormous variety of purposes. When paired with a SimplyWorks Receive on a computer, they can be used as left-click, right-click, space or enter, for example. Alternatively, when paired with Control, Control Pro, iClick or Energise they can be used to control a toy or mains appliance. Or, when paired with Smooth Talker, they can become messaging switches. The choices are almost endless.
Pairing these switches with a receiver is simplicity itself and setting the switch function is just as easy.
Both switches have an extremely low profile and are both angled towards the user, meaning that the operating surface is only 10mm above the desk at its lowest. The switches do not have a flanged base, allowing unrestricted access to the operating surface.
Now includes a manual power-down option for when the unit is to be transported.
Switch 125 may be mounted using industry-standard mounting systems.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer access, toy and appliance control.
- Extremely low-profile.
- Available in four colours (red, yellow, blue, green).
- Switch top cannot be removed by user - prevents distraction (coloured tops can be changed only with tools).
- Large 125mm operating area.
- Low operating force.
- 10 metre operating range.
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access.
- Automatic power saving mode, or manual power-off.
- Easily mounted via industry standard fixing holes.
- Long battery life.