The Optimax Trackball is the very first wireless assistive trackball specifically designed for users with motor skill difficulties. Now includes a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, reducing the total cost of ownership and environmental impact. Compatible with PC, Mac, Chromebook and phones/tablets via an adapter.
The Optimax Trackball uses the latest wireless and optical technologies for interference free operation and silky-smooth ball movement. Supplied with receiver.
Lightweight and robustly constructed with no mechanical wearing parts, Optimax Trackball can be used as either a desktop or hand-held unit and may also be mounted using industry standard mounting systems.
Now benefitting from a built-in lithium battery, you can enjoy all the benefits of Optimax Trackball while reducing total cost of ownership and environmental impact. The battery life is several months on each charge and it may be used while charging (by connecting any USB socket using the supplied cable).
Optimax Trackball also features colour coded left click, right click and drag buttons mounted slightly below flush to prevent accidental operation. The unit may be configured for left-handed operation and the right-click button may be reconfigured as double-click, which is particularly useful for users who lack the dexterity to double-click quickly enough for the computer to recognise.
Eight cursor speed settings allow the unit to be set to the precise settings that will bring about the greatest benefit to the user.
- Built-in lithium battery
- Supplied with receiver.
- State-of-the-art radio link with an interference free operating range exceeding 10 metres.
- Durable Optical technology with a large, light touch, free-running ball giving silky-smooth ball movement.
- Low profile - provides a natural hand rest for comfortable operation.
- Left Click, Right Click and Drag buttons
- Programmable Double Click option.
- Colour coded buttons mounted slightly below flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Trackball sockets to operate buttons from remote switches.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required)