Noves Mono System - OU
Eschenbach has continued its tradition of innovation with the introduction of the noves system. The noves system is the first eyewear ever produced to feature diffractive optical structures to magnify the image for the user. Thanks to years of research and millions of dollars in investments, Eschenbach's noves lenses, at less than 5mm in thickness can provide the magnifying power of refractive lenses more than twice as thick and many times the weight. And, noves lenses represent the first low vision eyewear that is truly subtle, yet attractive!
The new, monocular magnifying with ultra then lenses. The ideal system for monocular near correction and the attractive and functional frame design means a high degree of acceptance when wearing in public.
- Lens Type: Aspheric-Diffractive
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Lens Coating: Cera-Tec Coating
- Temple Design: Spring-hinged, removable sheath allows temples to be shortened
- Frame Size: 42 mm
- Temple Size: 145 mm
- Bridge Size: 23 mm
- Miscellaneous: Soft Silicone Nose Pads