Keep braille at your fingertips anytime, anywhere, with the Mantis Q40: a Bluetooth® keyboard and 40-cell refreshable braille display.
With the Mantis Q40, users no longer need to choose between a keyboard or a braille device – at the same time a student or professional is typing on the Mantis, the refreshable braille below the keyboard is providing a multimodal braille complement to the screen reader, making it easier to participate in, and succeed at, school or work.
Contains the following built-in applications:
- Basic editor to function as a user’s pen and paper.
- Book reader to download and read books in braille.
- Calculator to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Clock to check the date and time.
- File manager to organize one’s work.
- HumanWare signature thumb keys and home button.
- 15 hours of battery life with rechargeable, removable batteries.
- 16 GB of internal storage.
- SD card slot and USB host port for flash drives.
- Windows 8 and above using JAWS 18+, NVDA, and Narrator
- MacOS 15.5.+ Catalina
- iOS 13.5.1+