The Trigger switch is a waterproof and dust-proof switch that is designed to meet rugged needs. Pressing the 0.5 x 0.5-in/1.3 x 1.3-cm surface with 11-oz/300-g of force will activate the switch. Provides auditory click and tactile feedback.
Designed to meet the rugged needs of wheelchair users. Waterproof and dust proof. Tough enough for use in any environment. Includes five colors.
TRIGGER SWITCH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 5 ft (152 cm)
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 0.5 x 0.5-in/1.3 x 1.3-cm
- Activating Force: 11-oz/300-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.16-in/0.4-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Mini Cup, Trigger Plate