*Volume pricing available for 10 or more licenses. Call for pricing.
KNFB Reader turns any printed text into speech that is read aloud or into Braille with a connected Braille display. This allows you to read and navigate the world independently, wherever you are.
The app can be downloaded to iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices, so you can take it with you wherever you go or use it on your desktop. Since it does not require Wi-Fi or an internet connection, it works its magic instantly making print accessible for everyone.
It’s Accurate – Unlike other mobile readers or OCR devices, KNFB Reader has unique, patented image-processing technology built in to capture accurate photos of what you'd like to read or have read aloud.
Field of View reports ensure everything on the page is being captured.
Tilt Guidance quietly vibrates or beeps until you are lined up properly with the print you are trying to capture.
Advanced Speech Technology reads aloud with high quality voices in many languages.
It’s Fast – Because it does not require an internet or Wi-Fi connection, KNFB Reader works faster than most other OCR devices, turning text into speech almost instantly.
It's Highly Skilled
Batch Mode quickly and easily captures multiple pages for use with books, manuals, and other long-format materials.
Stand Mode takes photos of text automatically as you turn the page. This works especially well with Batch Mode for books and other longer materials.
- It captures single and multicolumn formats, which is difficult for other reader apps to do.
- It highlights the text as it is read aloud, great for those with reading disabilities such as dyslexia or low vision.
- Font size, spacing, and backgrounds are easy to customize to suit your needs.
It’s Cloud Friendly
- It easily links to Dropbox or OneDrive with Windows so all scanned files are available from all of your devices, anytime you need them.
- Export HTML, TXT, and other formats to your cloud storage and productivity apps for easy access.
It’s Multilingual – Depending on your operating system, KNFB Reader recognizes and reads printed materials in a variety of languages including English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Russian, Finnish, Ukrainian, Estonian, Bulgarian, Czech, and Greek, with more being added constantly.
It’s Multiplatform – KNFB Reader is available for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices. Multiplatform Enterprise licenses are now available.